Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby shower # 2






I absolutely hate the way I look in every picture. (There's a reason I took my own pictures at the last baby shower.) Yes, I am obviously with child, but I look like I've gained a few hundreds pounds and I don't enjoy seeing myself that way. That's why I have taken a long time to put these pictures up.



Me and mom (in-law) in front of all the wonderful presents and diaper cake.



The adorable diaper cake my sister (in law) Hayley and 5-year old niece made. There was also toys, hats, bottle, and baby lotion added in with it. It was hard to take it apart because it was so cute.


All the girls visiting.






Playing a game












( I was so scared this was going to become an "America's Funniest Video's" moment where the cake slides off the base and lands on my feet while I hold it up. Luckily it didn't.)




The cute cake says Welcome Brynlee Miller




Opening presents






John showing off the pink and brown diaper bag. I wonder if he will actually carry it around when it comes time for that. (Doubt it)



About 35.5 weeks








Again, I was very spoiled and received so many great presents. We got almost everything we needed for the baby. And I sure had fun a few days later finally getting to shop for my baby girl. I have waited 9 months because I didn't want to have multiples of things or way too many clothes that would never get worn.




Thanks so much to my moms, Hayley, Anita, Michelle, Melissa, & Emily for putting the shower together. It was so much fun and very much appreciated!


My students and coworker also had a surprise baby shower for me at school. I got several homemade blankets, outfits, and feeding supplies (bottle, burp clothes, nursing cover, etc.). There was also a Target gift card and gift card for a spa pedicure (which I already used and was heavenly). Again, so lucky to have great people in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment