Reading the card from me.... oh sweet :)
John with all of his presents
I think he liked the presents.....
Our nephew Tre joined in on the festivities.
2 out of the 3 of John's favorite desserts- brownies and cheesecake (no oreos). Apparently, brownies and cheesecake taste better separately, not together.
The day was kind of crazy- we both had to get up super early, 4 & 5 AM. After work we went to John's favorite place to eat- Alvaro's. It's semi-authentic Mexican fast-foodish goodness. Then we went home and John opened his presents. I really spoiled him because this was his first birthday together (if that makes sense). Last year, we had just barely (as in the week before) started dating and it was definitely that akward phase of if I don't get him something good he thinks I don't like him enough and if I get too much then he thinks wow this is going too fast kind of phase. So I didn't get him anything. Plus he was in Europe and I was in China on the actual day. Hopefully I can remember everything- a mountain bike, Terminator Salvation, a playstation game, oreo brownies, jerky, pistachios, and more that I seriously can't remember. If it ever stops raining-maybe we will go bike riding together. I left for Las Vegas the next morning, so John had fun hanging out with his family without me. I am so lucky I have the best husband in the world to share many more birthdays with!
No comments:
Post a Comment