Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby shower # 1

Baby shower that my friends from our neighborhood did for me.

Game we played where we had to guess what candy bar went with each item



The yummy desserts




And delicious cake bites





Two girls gave me all the clothes on the 2 clothes lines. John's favorite is the blue BYU t-shirt.



More cute clothes




Stef, Robyn, Emily, & Amie


Yes, I am smelling a diaper. It was another game we played where we had to guess what candy bar was melted in each diaper. If only all dirty diapers smelled like Snicker bars.....


Megan smelling/licking diaper





Me, Jen, & Myra




The cute chair my friend Brittany recovered for me. It had dark blue fabric before which did not match the room at all. Now it matches the furniture and the bedding and I absolutely love it!











Cute outfit from Amie




I'm pretty sure Amie made this cute tutu


Every baby girl has to wear headbands and bows/flowers on their heads these days. Now I have a holder for them all that hangs on the wall and matches the room decor (also made by Amie).









Another cute tutu from Emily



I sure have a great group of friends. I had a great time at the baby shower and now have a more stocked closet full of adorable girl clothes! Thank you everyone for coming and for Jenafer, Brittany, Amie, & Emily for organizing it!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Looks like you had a great time! Sorry I couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete