Monday, April 21, 2014

Kite festival

Every year there is a kite festival in town and we decided to go this year to give us something to do.  It was hot (80 degrees) and very little shade.  We had to park and take a bus to the actual even because there are so many people (and little parking).  I was already sweating by the time we got there.  John and I were starving, so we got some very overpriced food.  John ended up standing in line for what seemed like an hour.  After we ate, we walked around a bit and John took Brynlee on 1 ride (picture below).  By then we were done and left.  It was cool to see all the kites in the air, but I think we will not go again until Brynlee is in elementary school and probably won't buy food there again.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment