Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Funny quotes by Brynlee

Funny quotes by Brynlee


We were playing and she started to bite me on the cheek (again).  I had told her the "no biting" rule a million times, so this time I said, "We don't bite people, we only bite food" and proceeded to list all her favorite foods that she could bite such as toast and pizza.  Then she started asking about lots of things.  "We don't bite Tre, huh?"  "We don't bite Hollie, huh?"  She always picks her cousin Tre and aunt Hollie when we are talking about people in general.

Squish kiss

I have been telling Brynlee since she was born "I love you".  A few months ago I was teaching her how to say it back to me.  However she would only do it when I asked.  Yesterday, she said "I love you too" without any promptings!  It is so sweet to hear :)

Before bed one night John was telling Brynlee that they were going to have fun and play in the morning (because I had to go to work).  After he left the room, she said "I'm going to play with Daddy tomorrow, huh?"  I said, "Yes, how nice of you to play with Daddy.  What would he do without you?"  Brynlee's response: "Probably go to Costco"

Obsessed with birthdays, parades, and chapsticks

"Probably"    "Probably you should read me another story"

She had picked out a mini bowling set to play with.  It had a small ball with it (like a bouncy ball) and after she rolled the ball it kept rolling down the hall.  After a few times she was starting to get mad at the ball.  She said "I set" (which meant I'm upset).  "Ball mean". It took me a little while to figure out what she was talking about, but she thought the ball was being mean because it wouldn't stop rolling when she told it to.

We were playing with toys on the floor.  I asked her to help me clean up the princess game before she started playing with the puzzles.  I asked her several times, but she was completely ignoring me as she layed the puzzles out in a row on the floor.  Finally I said it really loud and she turned to me and said "I'm working!"  (as if that was the reason why she couldn't help me clean up).

No comments:

Post a Comment