I turned 31! Yikes, where did the time go? There are no pictures because that's what happens when you are old.
The morning started by John getting up early to pick up breakfast burritos from Alvaro's. Yum.
For lunch my mom brought salad from Durango's. Yum again. She also brought presents (cash, candy, and a cookie sheet I have been wanting).
I took a nap then we went to dinner at Samurai 21. My favorite place. Yum for the 3rd time.
Then we picked up Brynlee and went to my friends little girls 1st birthday party for a little bit.
Then went home to bed.
Perfect way to spend your birthday, especially when pregnant- food and sleep.
I am not a fan of cake, so didn't plan any. John's mom gave me a frozen chocolate pie that is heavenly.
I also got cash and gift cards! My favorite!
John got me some Christmas books from Seagull Book that I picked out, plus our annual night-away trip at the end of December, and a free day to do whatever I want (and use whenever I want).
All in all, it was a good day and I'm glad I got to spend it with (almost) all of my favorite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment