September 6, 2013
After a long day at work I was laying on the couch and fell
asleep. Brynlee pulled the blanket up to
my face, handed me her stuffed cookie monster, gave me a kiss, and said “Sweet
dreams!”
November 19, 2013
It was bedtime and Brynlee came in my room and hugged my leg
before her bath. A few minutes later I
said I needed a hug and a kiss (like we do every night after her bath). Brynlee said “I just already did. Gosh Mom.
Gosh, gosh, gosh!”
November 20, 2013
I was trying to brush Brynlee’s teeth and she wasn’t very
happy about it. I told her if we don’t
brush our teeth they will fall out. Her
reply- “So then I can have pink ones?”
December 12, 2013
I had shown Brynlee our wedding pictures where I am wearing
a tiara and explained that we had been married in the temple. One day we were going to a friend’s sealing
so I told Brynlee she would be going to Grandma’s house. She suddenly remembered the wedding pictures
and said, “So you get to wear a twirly dress and a crown and marry Prince
Daddy?”
December 18, 2013
Brynlee and daddy were in the car. Brynlee told daddy to turn the music
down. After he did, Brynlee said “Thank
you for minding”
“Where’ve you been John?
Where was you?”
January 2013
Brynlee bit John’s ear.
John was telling her “No” and she said “I want to eat it!”
January 2013
Brynlee woke up crying at 5 AM. I went in her room and found her sitting up
in her crib saying “See Michael” (which means “I want to see Uncle Michael”)
At the library, Brynlee let out a loud fart. She turns to me and says, “Excuse you”
Brynlee said “bum hurts” (she had a diaper rash), then “Kiss
it!”
September 26, 2013
We went to DI and got a dress up outfit. When Brynlee was having a hard time going to
sleep, John told her we would take the dress back to the store if she didn’t go
to sleep. She replied, “That’s not the
store, that’s DI!”
I said to Brynlee “How about we have quiet time right now?” Brynlee said “That’s a good idea!”
March 2013
We saw cows in a field laying down. I told Brynlee they were taking a nap. She asked if they needed a “blankie”.
We were at Maverik sitting in the car while John filled up
the gas tank. A noisy truck reved the
engine and Brynlee said “Thomas? Thomas
the train is coming!”
Brynlee went to see a life size Elmo with Daddy and she got
her picture taken. She was showing me
the picture and pointed to Elmo and said “Scary. See?
Right there, scary!” The rest of
the day she would say “Scary Elmo”
We went to feed the ducks some bread at the golf course in
Bloomington. Brynlee asked over and over
if the ducks needed a bib.
Grandma Winslow brought Brynlee a balloon. I was still trying to teach Brynlee manners,
so told her to say “Thank you”. She
wouldn’t say it so I kept telling her the same thing over and over. For the next week, every time she saw the
balloon she would say “Thank you Grandma”
Talking to herself- “Thank you Brynlee” “You’re welcome Brynlee”
2 nights in a row Brynlee yelled out in her sleep “EIEIO”
I had a cut on my finger and Brynlee saw it bleeding. She starting whimpering/whining and said “I
want one!” I said “An owie? You want an owie?” She said “Yes!”
I asked Brynlee what she wanted for breakfast- she answered “Chocolate!”
I asked Brynlee what song she wanted to sing at
bedtime. Her response- “Noodles!”, then “Oatmeal!”
We were outside and a bunch of motorcycles drove by and were
really loud. I was telling Brynlee they
were motorcycles. She said “Scary?” So I said yes. Then she said “Scarycycles?”
No comments:
Post a Comment